Casa da Mó T3
This old water mill dating from 1860 that been fully restored to its new functionality. Now a fully equipped house, it has three bedrooms on the second floor, two of the bedrooms with double beds and the 3rd bedroom with two single beds. All bedrooms have a private bathroom. A terrace/balcony overlooking the river offers excellent leisure space. A fully equipped kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen there is a dining room.
On the 1st floor, you will find the living room with its old, basalt stone grinding wheels along with modern décor.
– Cable TV
– Bathrobes and Towels
– Cream and other amenities
– Kitchen (equipped with electric kettle, microwave,
refrigerator and a wide range of cooking utensils)
– Daily room cleaning service
– Private parking
– Exotic garden
– SPA – Outdoor Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Steam Room
– BBQ area
– Lounge area
– Self-Service laundry room